At Avanzia Taxand, our knowledgeable staff is qualified to assist with company secretarial duties and other corporate matters such as:
- Maintaining members’ registers and minute books;
- Preparation and submission of all statutory forms, resolutions and other documentation to the Registry of Companies;
- Preparation and submission of the company’s annual return together with details which may be required under the EU Directive dealing with the Register of Beneficial Owners (RBO);
- Attending to the payment of all registration fees;
- Issuance of share certificates;
- Assistance in obtaining corporate documentation and extracts, which may be notarised, legalised and / or apostilled.
We may also assist you with all the registration and filing obligations for foreign companies having a place of business in Malta or a foreign company which is managed and controlled in Malta.
Avanzia Taxand advises clients on corporate transactions including issue and allotment of new shares, share transfers, capital reductions, redenominations, conversions, redomiliciations, mergers, liquidations and various other corporate requirements.
Our expert services also include drafting of agreements, contracts, prospectuses or white papers.