Apart from advising companies on their statutory obligations, Avanzia Taxand may act as your tax representatives and assist you with:
- The preparation of income tax computations, income tax returns and declarations under the self-assessment together with all the prescribed schedules and attachments for submission to the Inland Revenue Department;
- All tax accounting requirements including the allocation of profits to the various tax accounts;
- Preparation of dividend warrants and other related documentation;
- Registration of shareholders for tax refund purposes;
- Preparation of tax refund claims;
- The checking of tax statements and the filing of adjustment forms;
- Discussions and negotiations with the Inland Revenue Department;
- Filings as required under the Country by Country Reporting (CbCr);
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS) documentation;
- Handling of ad hoc requirements under the exchange of information or tax transparency provisions.
We offer a ‘Total Tax Support’ service – a clear and comprehensive facility designed to relieve you of time-consuming tax compliance requirements. Our tax consultants and compliance officers will plan and manage your company’s tax affairs, eliminating the risks of penalties for non-compliance with statutory requirements.