At Avanzia Taxand, we provide all the necessary expertise and support to enable individuals to be fully tax complaint with the local tax legislation. Our services include:
- Applications to become tax resident under any of the available programmes;
- Assistance during the registration process with the Inland Revenue Department;
- Annual compliance and de-registration;
- Preparation and submission of income tax declarations and returns under the self-assessment;
- Checking tax statements issued by the Inland Revenue Department;
- Filing of any adjustment forms;
- Negotiation with Inland Revenue Department;
- Applications for tax residence certificates and tax treaty forms for reduced withholding tax rates or tax refunds.
Avanzia Taxand may act as a tax representative and is also an Authorised Registered Mandatory. We, therefore, assist and represent individuals seeking special tax status under the Residence Programme, Global Residence Programme and the Malta Retirement Programme. Our service covers all aspects from beginning to end. We offer to handle all communications with the tax authorities and, as tax representatives, we can file documentation electronically. The benefits of electronic filing include online checking functions, immediate acknowledgement and extended filing deadlines.
Our tax professionals may also assist with issues related to social security contributions.